You can easily import your contacts from another provider (or from your database) with a .csv file. Simply follow these steps:
1. Go to the left-sidebar and click Contacts.
2. Then, in the upper part of the screen, click the orange "Import" button.
3. Choose whether you want to import your contacts or orders. In this case, click on "Contacts".
4. Choose the .csv file you want to import.
5. After the file's been processed, select the relevant fields that you want to map. For example, George -> First Name, United States -> Country, and so on.
6. After mapping all the fields, click Next.
7. Finally, review whether your contacts have opted-in to email or SMS communications and choose whether you want to include these contacts in a specific list (Remember: all your contacts are automatically added to a dynamic "All contacts" list).
8. Click "Import Now" and you're done!
P.S The length of time it takes to import contacts will depend on the size of the .csv file. Most files will be imported in less than 10 minutes.