Carts Guru's features and integrations allow you to create great looking marketing campaigns and manage your audience.
In this article, you'll learn how to sign up for a free account and get started with Carts Guru.
Before You Start
Before you begin this process, you should know that:
- Carts Guru is a web-based application; it doesn't require you to install or download software.
- You'll need to provide an email address that will be associated with the account. We will use this email to communicate with you - use an email address that is available and that you have access to.
- Your Carts Guru username (email) must be unique and cannot be reused.
- You must include a physical mailing address in all email communications. This can be any address where you can receive physical mail, like an office address or P.O. Box.
- All accounts start on our Free plan - you don't need a credit card to sign up. If you choose to purchase add-ons, SMS, or upgrade to a paid plan, we'll need your credit card information.
Sign Up for an Account
To create your account, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Carts Guru's signup page and click Sign Up For Free.
- Type in your Email, Username, Password, and other information:
The name associated with your account profile. Your profile is unique and you can access multiple Carts Guru accounts through it.
- Email Address
The email address that we'll contact you through. Make sure it is an available email address that you have access to. Keep in mind that you can choose a different email address to send emails to your customers.
- Organization Questions
Details about your company. These help us provide relevant content and guidance.
- Organization Name
The name of your company or organization. It will appear in every email along with your physical mailing address.
- Website URL
The website URL of your company, organization, or personal website.
- Physical Address
The mailing address where you can receive physical mail. A physical address is required by law on any email you send out. Ideas for a physical address include your personal address, business address, or a P.O. Box.
- Get Started!
After finishing this process, log into your new Carts Guru account.
Getting Started with Carts Guru Follow our guide and get an overview of Carts Guru's basics to get started.
Verify your domain
Verification ensures the email address you’re sending communications from is hosted on a domain that you have access to.
It's best to send email campaigns with a personal or company domain. Many free email providers have implemented DMARC authentication policies that affect the delivery of email campaigns using free providers’ domains.
Configure your SMS Sender Name
And personalize SMS messages with your Brand!
Add other people to the account
If you want multiple logins for your account, you can invite unlimited users! Set different levels of permission based on how much access you want each user to have.