If you're looking for reasons to migrate from retargeting to full marketing automation, it means that you've already tested and worked with Carts Guru's retargeting platform.
Still not convinced why you should start using an all-in-one marketing automation tool for e-commerce? Here's 5 reasons to encourage you:
1. All-in-one platform
Carts Guru's advanced marketing automation software brings together all data and features in one place for you to:
- run dynamic multichannel campaigns that send customized communications to your customers through email, SMS, and Facebook Messenger.
- segment your audience and send relevant messages.
- gather and analyze e-commerce data about your campaigns, channel performance, and website activity.
- manage contact opt-ins and view customer timelines.
2. Multiple e-commerce use cases
It's not just about abandoned carts anymore. The new Carts Guru platform comprises a wide range of relevant e-commerce use cases for you to run all your marketing campaigns, such as:
- any kind of promotional/ commercial campaigns, from Halloween to Black Friday and from seasonal sales to newsletters;
- transactional messages, from order confirmations to abandoned carts and beyond;
- other types of communications, such as winning back your customers or loyalty programme campaigns.
Remember, it's not just email, or SMS, or Facebook Messenger... it's all three in one! :)
3. In-depth segmentation
One of the main pain points for e-merchants is reaching the right customer with the right communications at the right time.
When this is successful, conversion rates are higher and so are deliverability rates, as less of e-commerce communications are marked as spam and customers are enjoying products and offers that are especially tailored for them.
Carts Guru enables you to create dynamic and static lists based on relevant contact properties, such as last email they clicked on, the average purchase amount, or even basic but necessary aspects, such as the name of the customer.
Dynamic lists are automatically updated depending on certain criteria, with no manual effort, while static lists are used for one time campaigns, such as newsletters.
With such in-depth segmentation at your hands, e-commerce marketing is just so easy!
4. E-commerce dashboard
Most marketing automation platforms only give you insights into campaign and channel performance. Carts Guru does all that. And more.
We gather data on the growth of your business. This means analytics on AOV, customer journey progress, revenue per contact, opt-out and spam rate, ROI, and much more.
Data on abandoned carts is a thing of the past. The present implies a centralized dashboard with all the e-commerce metrics you need to make better business decisions and increase your profits.
5. More value for money
Retargeting vs. all-in-one marketing automation. Need we say more? :)