Creating a Facebook Messenger campaign with Carts Guru is simple and effective. We give businesses the ability to send personalized Facebook messages on customizable templates. You will also be able to ensure that the message arrives at an appropriate time regardless of where in the world your customer is.
To create your own Carts Guru Facebook messenger campaign, follow this process:
1. Create a list - go to lists, then decide if your list will be dynamic or static. A dynamic list is constantly updating when new customers meet the set out criteria whereas a static list needs to be updated manually. Either type of list can be used in a Facebook Messanger campaign, it just depends on the purpose of your campaign.
2. Create a template - after your list has been created it’s time to build your template. To do this, click templates > add template > Facebook Messenger > then name your template and select the base content that closest matches the purpose of your campaign.
3. Customize your template - you can select what type of content you want in your message by enabling or disabling different sections. The options here are ‘opening message’, ‘products’, ‘recommended products’ and ‘closing message’. You can select as many or as few content sections you want. Then, you will be able to edit the text and image as you wish!
4. Build a campaign - to begin, click ‘campaigns’ then add campaign. Then you need to name your campaign and set a goal. The way you choose to build your campaign is up to you and depends entirely on what the purpose of your campaign is. Once you have built your ideal campaign, add the list you created before and click save!
5. Design a workflow - after saving the campaign, you will see the workflow page where you can start your customer's journey. People often worry about Facebook Messenger campaigns pestering their potential customers, so you can use things like ‘delays’ or ‘conditions’ to ensure that this doesn’t happen. Within the workflow, you can add the template(s) you created earlier, and fully customize when and how often you want messages to be sent, and to whom.
6.Activate a Widget - in order to contact your customers through Facebook Messenger, you will need to obtain a Facebook opt-in. A great way to get this opt-in is through a widget. Once a customer clicks a widget and opts-in you'll have a 24-hour window in which you're able to send the customer Messenger communications. Therefore, you should create workflows lasting less than 24 hours, or ensure that Messenger is the first channel of communication within your multichannel campaign.
Once your workflow is complete you are ready to launch your Facebook messenger campaign!
PS - It’s easy to make last minute edits to any of your messaging templates without leaving the workflow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.