Important:You can only remove contacts from static lists. Dynamic lists are updated based on criteria of your choice - therefore, contacts will be added or removed automatically.
1. First, go to the menu bar and select Lists.
2. You will land on the dynamic lists menu. Switch to static from the top bar of the screen.
3. Scroll down to the list you'd like to remove contacts from. In the bottom left side of the card, click on Edit.
4. At the top of your screen, switch from the list configuration tab to audience.
5. A list of all the contacts included in the list will appear. From here, you have two options:
- if you want to remove just one contact, find them and click on remove from list on the left side.
- if you want to remove contacts in bulk, tick the box next to each name and click remove at the top of the screen.