Creating an email campaign with Carts Guru is simple and effective. We give businesses the ability to send personalized emails on customizable templates. You will also be able to ensure that your email arrives at an appropriate time regardless of where in the world your customer is.
To create your own Carts Guru email campaign, follow this process:
1. Create a list - go to lists and decide if your list will be dynamic or static. A dynamic list is constantly updating when new customers meet the set out criteria whereas a static list needs to be updated manually. Either type of list can be used in an email campaign - it just depends on the purpose of your campaign.
2. Create a template - after creating the list, it’s time to build your template. Click templates > add template > email > then name your template and select the base content and design template that closest matches the purpose of your campaign.
3. Customize your template - the base email templates we provide can be completely redesigned to speak to your brand’s voice and fit in with existing imagery. First, write the message you would like to send your customers. You can insert ‘tags’ into this message such as the customer's name, details about a product, or a discount code (which you create separately in the coupons section). You can also customize the language of your template and the template’s name. Now for the fun part, you can add images, links to recommended products, change the color palette and font, and edit the visuals so that the template fits in perfectly with your brand’s existing imagery and persona.
4. Build a campaign - to begin, click ‘campaigns’ then add campaign. Then you need to name your campaign and set a goal. The way you choose to build your campaign is up to you and depends entirely on what the purpose of your campaign is. Once you have built your ideal campaign, add the list you created before and click save!
5. Design a workflow - once you are taken to the workflow page you can start to think about your customer's journey. People often worry about online marketing campaigns pestering their potential customers, so you can use things like ‘delays’ or ‘conditions’ to ensure that this doesn’t happen. Within the workflow, you can add the template(s) you created earlier, and fully customize when and how often you want messages to be sent, and to whom.
PS - It’s easy to make last minute edits to any of your messaging templates without leaving the workflow.
If you have any further questions about creating your perfect workflow, read our article ‘what is a workflow?’.
Once your workflow is complete you are ready to launch your email campaign!