A List Trigger campaign is one that is activated when a user becomes a member of a dynamic list. A good example of this type of list is the Win back campaign.
This is a campaign you use to win back customers that haven’t bought from your website for some time (in this example, we will say 3 months). The goal should be conversion; however, since they haven't actually interacted with you for a while, you should avoid being too pushy. These are just a few guidelines - your campaigns will depend on your website, timing, products, customers, and so on.
1. Click on Add Campaign, give it a name, and select goal as ‘conversion’ (as you want your users to purchase).
2. Choose to stop when the goal is reached, as you don’t need to continue with the campaign once the purchase has been made.
3. For the campaign type, select “list trigger”. This means that the start of your campaign will be kicked off by the customer becoming a member of a list of customers who haven't made an order for the last 3 months.
4. Set your start date and time. There is no need to set an end date as the campaign will conclude naturally after all the touchpoints in your workflow are completed.
5. Add your list on the right.
6. Check the bottom box if you want to send communications to your contacts that matches the conditions right now (the one already in the dynamic list). If you don’t check the box, only the new contacts that become members of the the list will get the communications after you start the campaign.
7. Switch your campaign from configuration to workflow and build your user journey. Your starting point is when a customer who hasn't purchased anything in 3 months enters the dynamic list you created. What next?
8. When a client enters the list, you should send them a Facebook Messenger and then, regardless of whether the message was successful in its delivery or not, send an email. Then, set a trigger to know if your client opened the email within 2 days. If they have, send them an SMS with a discount. If they haven't, send them a final message (SMS) and hope for the best!