It's very easy to launch a campaign with the wizard- you just need to decide on a use case as we will get your templates, lists, and discounts ready! Don't worry, after creating it, you will have to possibility to edit and customize it before clicking on Start.
Take a look at our video tutorial or follow the steps just below.
1. On the left-side menu bar, click on your website's icon. From there, go to Campaigns and click Add Campaign.
2. A pop-up will appear with two options: "Campaign wizard" and "Create from Scratch". Select "Campaign wizard" and click Launch.
3. The first step is choosing your use case. A list will appear with all the possible options. Select the one you wish and click on "Next Step".
4. The second step is personalizing your communications. Choose your email's background image, update your logo, and link your social media profiles. When you're done, click "Next Step".
5. The final steps are adding any additional lists to your campaign and reviewing the communication templates your audience will receive.
6. Click "Create Campaign" and you're done - no need for workflow building or template creation!
P.S It’s easy to make last minute edits to any of your messaging templates without leaving the campaign wizard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.