To connect Carts Guru to a Wordpress website, you first need to make sure that Woocommerce is installed.
Once it is, follow these steps:
- From your Wordpress back office, scroll down to the ‘plugins’ tab then click ‘add new’.
- Input the keywords ‘Carts Guru’ into the search bar. When the Carts Guru app appears, click ‘install now’. Then, once the installation process is complete click ‘activate’.
- On the ‘installed plugins’ page, find the Carts Guru plugin and click on it to be taken to our website.
- Click ‘sign up’ and fill in all your details in the form. Then, just click ‘sign-up’ again and you’ll be taken to the Carts Guru app.
- Click ‘Getting Started’ to set up your Carts Guru account.
- The first step in ‘Getting Started’ is ‘Basic Configuration’ which is where you integrate your platform with Carts Guru. So just find the Woocommerce logo and click ‘link my store’.
- A form will pop-up where you will find your two integration keys. First, copy the API token, then return to your Wordpress back office and click ‘WooCommerce’, then ‘settings’, and ‘integration’.
- Next, select Carts Guru, and paste the API token you copied earlier into ‘Auth Key’, then paste the site ID into ‘site ID’.
- Now just click ‘save changes’ and you’re ready to go!
If you need any extra help we’ve also created a video tutorial to show you the process step-by-step.