Hello! If you are reading this then you have been chosen to help Carts Guru beta test our new, enhanced Magento 2 plugin, which features more enhanced and robust integration capability compared to our previous plugin!
- Magento 2
- Access to install new plugins/modules
- Access to run Magento CLI commands
- Carts Guru's distributed ZIP archive of the new plugin available here
Make sure to test in a staging or testing environment first! The plugin is in beta and could contain unexpected behaviors.
You have to declare the staging/testing on your Carts Guru account
Step 1: Uninstall the old
php bin/magento module:uninstall Cartsguru_Cartsguru
Step 2: In case you installed the old plugin via Composer
Execute the following command in order to check if the old plugin is still installed
php bin/magento module:status
If yes, then proceed to a full uninstallation of the plugin using this command
composer remove Cartsguru_Cartsguru
Step 3: Install the new
- Extract the code of the ZIP file into a folder under the app/code path in your Magento instance (such as app/code/Cartsguru/).
- Set system permissions for the folder and all contained files accordingly.
- From within the above-specified folder, execute the following commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento cache:flush
At this point, the Carts Guru Magento 2 module has been successfully installed and is ready for configuration!
Step 4: Configure the module
- Open the main page of the Carts Guru Module
- Check the scope where you want to enable Carts Guru
- Select 'I have an account'
- Fill SiteId and the auth key and validate by clicking on 'Connect it now'
- You're done!