An active contact is a customer that successfully receives at least one email from your Carts Guru campaigns during your billing cycle. Contacts that you store, but do not interact with by email during a billing cycle, are inactive contacts and do not count towards your plan’s active contact limits.
Articles in this section
- [ES] ¿Qué ocurre si utilizo todos mis contactos activos y créditos de correo electrónico durante mi ciclo de facturación?
- [FR] Que se passe-t-il si j'utilise tous mes contacts actifs et crédits emails pendant mon cycle de facturation ?
- How much does Carts Guru cost?
- What is an active contact?
- What if a contact’s email address bounces or can’t be delivered?
- What happens if I use all my active contacts and email credits in my billing cycle?
- Do I need to enter my credit card details to sign up?
- What if I don’t use all the SMS credit in my account each month?
- How do I downgrade my account?
- I'm an existing customer. Can I change to the new pricing model?