The first time a contact’s email bounces, it will count towards your contact limit for that billing cycle. If a contact’s email address is incorrect or bounces, our system will add them to a suppression list, and will not email them again. Nor will they be counted towards your active contact limits in the future.
Articles in this section
- How much does Carts Guru cost?
- What is an active contact?
- What if a contact’s email address bounces or can’t be delivered?
- What happens if I use all my active contacts and email credits in my billing cycle?
- Do I need to enter my credit card details to sign up?
- What if I don’t use all the SMS credit in my account each month?
- How do I downgrade my account?
- I'm an existing customer. Can I change to the new pricing model?
- What payment methods do you offer?
- Add or delete a credit card from Carts Guru