- If you use all contacts for the month, you won’t be able to email additional (different) customers until your next billing cycle
- If you don’t upgrade your plan within 48 hours, new contacts visiting your site won't be entering the campaigns
- If you have email credits remaining, you may continue emailing the same customers you have already mailed in that billing cycle
- If you use all email credits for the month, you won’t be able to send more emails until your next billing cycle
- Your campaigns will stay active but just SMS will be sent
To email new customers and reactivate your campaigns in your current billing cycle, you must upgrade your plan in the Accounts and Billing section.
*To avoid interruption of your campaigns, enable auto-upgrade in billing settings. You can indicate a maximum limit for auto-upgrade to ensure you're never charged above your specified budget.