What is a funnel?
Funnels allow you to interact with your visitors directly on the website to increase the ROI of your website traffic and automated campaigns. Funnels are completely customizable in design and with more than 10 targeting options available allowing you to configure several use cases.
What are the settings available?
Find all of our targetings and triggering options in the funnel settings
- After X minutes
- After X seconds
- After X% of scroll
- On exit intent
- By visitor type: Target just anonymous or visitors in a specific Carts Guru list (not available on Shopify) like VIP clients or those who subscribed to get specific updates
- By country: exclude or target the visitors who navigate from a specific country or multiples ones
- By browser language: target or exclude visitors whose browser language is X
- By time: display or not display the funnel or specific days of the week or hours
- Has an active cart: display the funnel to visitors having an active cart and set the cart price value you want to display the cart for
- By webpage: display or not display the funnels on specific URLs. Also, use this trigger if you want to target customers coming from a specific Adv
- By device category: display the funnel just on mobile or desktop. This option will allow you to analyze metrics per device if you create one different funnel for the device category.
- Coming from an email campaign: Select the funnel directly in the Actions of your Email CTA
Completion data: In the funnel configuration you can select the Goal of the funnel between any clickable item. Selecting the goal of the funnel will allow you to track how many visitors completed the goal and segment those visitors through a list using the condition “Funnel → Funnel completed”. You can then build a List trigger campaign to communicate with them through Email or SMS.
Which are the styling options available?
On the Step settings, you can configure the type of funnel by choosing between Pop-up or Banner and its position on the screen.
In the following table, you can find the default size of the Pop-ups funnels in pixels:
Which use cases can I build with funnels?
- Welcome pop-up: collect the email addresses and phone numbers of anonymous visitors
- Exit pop-up: prevent your customers from leaving your website
- Cart value lower than free delivery: increase the average value of your orders by informing your customers when they are close to getting the free delivery
- Promotion announcement: inform your customers about new promotions and products
- Collect customer opt-in/birthday data: Connect funnels with the clickable items of emails campaigns to collect more information about your customers
- Educational: educate your customers on your products by displaying videos and proposing content on your website
- Engage with visitors coming from ads
- Cart de-anonymization: Soon