In order to be able to send SMS, you need to have SMS credits in your account.
You can choose the amount you want to purchase or activate automatic refill. These credits are not included in your plan payment and are held as a separate budget for your text messages sending.
To add credit to your account, follow the instructions on the video or the steps below:
- Go to Account and Billing
- Scroll down to the 'SMS credit' section
- Add credit -> enter at $10 or more
- Click confirm
If you want to prevent project suspension due to zero or negative balance, we recommend using the auto-recharge trigger that you can add at any time. This will allow you to automatically refill your balance when it drops below a certain level.
To enable auto-recharge, you have to:
- Scroll down to the SMS credit section and look for Automatic Recharge.
- Click on Enabled and add the desired amounts.
- Click Confirm.
If you want to disable it, you should click on "Disabled".
Unable to add SMS credit to your account?
Your payment be have failed because your credit card is not be verified. Instead of trying to add more credit, try this instead:
- Go to the 'Payment Method' section in Account and Billing and select the failed payment you want to process
- This will initiate the authorization process for the selected transaction. You may be prompted to verify your card with a one-time passcode via SMS or verification with your banking app
If your payment is still not processing, read this article to check for other reasons.