E-merchants can easily connect numerous Shopify stores into one Carts Guru account. To install Carts Guru from your Shopify account just have a look at the video or follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Shopify platform
2. Click 'apps' then 'Visit the Shopify app store'
3. Type Carts Guru into the search bar
4. After the search results pile up on your screen, click on the Carts Guru app, which should be the first one to show up.
5. You will land Carts Guru's app page. From here, just click on the "Add app" button.
6. After, you will be taken to a screen where you will see all the permissions Carts Guru requires to run properly.
7. Read through them and click "Install App" in the bottom left corner.
8. And that's it! You've successfully installed Carts Guru and are ready to automate your marketing. Don't worry if you don't see any data on your e-commerce marketing dashboard - it's because you haven't started any campaigns yet.
For more information on how to get started with Carts Guru if you already have a contact database, visit this article. Otherwise, you can simply create your first campaign following the guidelines in this article.
Make sure that you are getting the opt-in required by the legislation of your country before sending out any marketing communications to your clients and leads. In this article, you can find the steps on how to update your check-out page to obtain opt-ins for SMS and email marketing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.