Static lists are also useful when:
- You can't find a condition on the platform to use in order to segment your contacts
- You have a pre-segmented list of contacts you want to import to the app and keep in a specific list in order to target them with a particular campaign
- You want to opt-out a group of contacts
Take a look at the video or follow these steps to import a group of contacts into a specific list:
1. From the menu bar, go to Lists
2. Switch to the Static Lists section and click Add list
3. Give your list a name
4. Add a condition that none of your contacts can meet. For example: first name equal to "ABC".
5. Save your static list
6. Go to the Contact section and import your list of contacts through a csv file
If you want to opt-out the contacts in the csv file, you'll have to select the option to import contacts as "Unsubscribed".
Please sign in to leave a comment.