A Dynamic List is constantly updated depending on whether specific criteria is met, such as a contact property or the last time a user has clicked on an email. Whenever a record meets this criteria, they will be added to the list. Alternatively, if they don’t meet the criteria anymore, they will be removed. This is why dynamic lists are, well… dynamic. What’s best, everything happens automatically.
To create a dynamic list:
1. From the menu bar, go to Lists.
2. Switch to the Dynamic Lists section and click Add list.
3. Give your list a name.
4. Select whether you want to:
- Include contacts that meet all conditions: users who do not pass all conditions will not be included in your list
- Include contacts that meet at least one of the conditions: your list will contain only users that satisfy any combination of one, some, or all of those filters.
5. Choose the condition/s you would like to add. Your options include contact properties from country to the last date they made a purchase, and so on.
6. On the right side of the screen, you will see a preview of all the contacts to be included in the list and the percentage of reach this list has (the reach is calculated as the total number of contacts in the database - the number of contacts in your list).
7. After adding all the conditions, click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.